Friday, January 13, 2017

The Chicken Coop Rescue (...again)


Sorry ya'll! I accidentally deleted a blog post from July of 2015! I was looking back at the old chicken coop, because I just tore it down, and I wanted to refer you back to the above pictures... that I just deleted.

In the original post I showed y'all where I had cleared the fallen pine straw and leaves with trees growing out of them off of the top of the old coop. I also used tree trunks to prop up the roof to aid in drainage. It worked pretty well for the last year and a half. I used the old coop to keep tools dry and as a rain shelter for pop up rain showers. These days we have a new shed in which to store our tools and hide in from the rain. The old chicken coop isn't as useful as it was and is located where we want to put our front porch on our new farmhouse we hope to build. 

When relocating the old pictures from the original post I stumbled upon the bottom picture which shows the coop from an even better angle for comparison. My new blog post coming out later this week will feature the wooded area behind the chicken coop in this picture. So, again, sorry for deleting history, here are those pictures I wanted to show you, and stay tuned... we're clearing a space for the house!





No comments:

Post a Comment